16 Dec Best and Safe Massage Centre in Agonda Goa
Best and Safe Massage Centre in Goa
Safest Massage Center in South Goa
Should I get a massage during corona virus? If the stress of an ongoing health crisis wasn’t enough, the blurring lines between “work” and “home” in the work from home routine, and amount of time spent inside, stress levels are at an all-time high. Massage is scientifically proven to reduce stress and boost immunity. Yet, many people are nervous about going to get a massage. The anxiety is not without reason. While getting a massage, you directly face the therapist and there is the element of human contact. But there is good news!
Experts say receiving a massage treatment can be safe during these times if appropriate precautions are maintained. Following correct sanitization protocols, risks of the transmission of COVID dramatically decrease. What is important, is that you know what your massage therapist is doing to keep you safe.
As a Massage Therapist in Goa India, here are the precautions that I take to ensure your safety and health. I follow the sanitation recommendations from the CDC, OSHA, and the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP).
- I send you an electronic form with questions regarding your health and concerns before you show up.
- I stagger the entry of clients to maintain social distancing by making sure no one else is in the waiting area.
- I thoroughly disinfect and sanitize the massage room and the massage table after every session, including all surfaces, doorknobs, chairs, massage table etc., that may have been touched.
- I change all linens between each client.
- I practice proper hand washing and sanitizing after every client.
- I wear a face cover during the entire session.
- I provide a disposable face-cradle cover to the face cradle.
- I provide hand sanitizer and facial tissues.
- Upon request, I will wear gloves during the treatment session, and discard gloves properly after each client.
- Disposable paper towels are available in the massage room to use when handling doorknobs.
- Rooms are aired out after each client for a period of at least 2 hours.
- I clean the bathroom after each client visit.
During your treatment:
Wearing a face mask while lying face down on the table could be uncomfortable for clients. I don’t require clients to wear a facemask while lying in this position. When switching to an upward facing position, I do ask that you put your face mask covering back on. During the massage I leave the hand and neck massage work for the final part of the massage treatment.
With the right protocols in place, getting a massage is safer than going to the grocery store – and much more relaxing.
There are also treatments that require less physical contact. Foot Reflexology is a wonderful powerful treatment. It boosts immunity, relieves congestion in organs of the body, and creates a deep state of relaxation. In this session you remain fully clothed and it is only your calves and feet that are touched.
Another fantastic treatment is Aromatherapy. Be it stress reduction, pain relief, better quality sleep or to boosting your immunity. An Aromatherapist can create an essential oil blend specifically for you and teach you how to apply the oil to yourself. You can also benefit from various inhalation techniques that the therapist will show you.
Wish to schedule a therapeutic massage, Foot Reflexology or Aromatherapy session in Goa? Reach out and connect with me. I’m available to answer any queries you may have.
Do wish to experience the journey of bodily joy or wish to learn how to do the massage ?
Get in touch with me on WhatsApp at +91 9560 239688 or drop me an email at Jenwldisme@gmail.com
Best and Safe Massage Centre in Goa Safest Massage Center in South Goa Should I get a massage during corona virus? If the stress of an ongoing health crisis wasn’t enough, the blurring lines between “work” and “home” in the work from home routine, and amount of time spent inside, stress levels are at an all-time high. Massage…
The post Best and Safe Massage Centre in Agonda Goa appeared first on Mantra Yoga & Meditation School.Read More