Becoming more present is needed more now than ever. In this blog post, we will cover what Muladhara or Solar Plexus Chakra represents and how to balance it to become creative.
What are Chakras?
The Chakras are a set of seven wheels or energy vortex of energies in our bodies that carry your urges, emotions, and habits, as well as the energy for experiences that happen to us.
You may have heard of terms such as Chi, Prana, Charge, and others that refer to the same type of energies.
The seven chakras are Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow, and Crown.
Now that you have a little background on what chakras are, let us focus on the Solar Plexus Chakra.
The Solar chakra or Muladhara is located in the abdomen above the belly button up to the breast bone. The color of this chakra is represented by the color yellow.
When this chakra is out of balance you may feel:
When you have too much energy going into this region of your body you may experience:
- Hyper Active
When you do not have enough energy going into this region of your body you may experience:
- Lack of energy
- Poor digestion
- Tendency to be cold
- Tendency toward submission
- Low self-esteem
Common Aliments that you may experience when your chakra is out of balance:
- Disorders of the liver, pancreas, stomach, gall bladder
- Chronic Fatigue
Now we will go over what you may feel when your Sacral Chakra is Balanced
When this Chakra is Balanced you may experience feeling:
- Good Self-discipline
- Positive sense of self
You now may be wondering how can you balance this chakra
To balance this chakra you would need to:
- Use Affirmations
- Practice Key Yoga Poses
- Be more mindful of your emotions and actions
Affirmations to use to help balance this Chakra
- I am motivated to pursue my true purpose
- I release the need to control
- I forgive myself for past mistakes and I grow from them
- Everything I need, I have within
- I take 100% responsibility of my life
- I have a lot to offer the world
Key yoga postures that you can do to help you balance this Chakra
Additional steps to take to balance your Solar Plexus Chakra
- Practicing deep breathing for 5-10 minutes
- Practicing Journaling and log your thoughts and emotions
- Work on some core exercises to strengthen the abdominals
- For every negative thought think of 2 positive thoughts
- Recognize your critical inner voice and change it
- Write down what you want to let go of and visualize what it would feel like after you do
Listen to the full podcast episode to learn more on this Solar Plexus Chakra and how to become More Creative
You can catch up on the podcast episodes by clicking here
Become a Member today and get a free 30 day Yoga journal.
https://video.wixstatic.com/video/b3af5e_2c973e9799814a989f15771505f240ed/1080p/mp4/file.mp4Becoming more present is needed more now than ever. In this blog post, we will cover what Muladhara or Solar Plexus Chakra represents an…Read More